Sunday, June 7, 2015

I Know the Answer!

Last week Jeopardy had this question:
The American fellow didn't have a clue, and he basically blew every answer in the category "Canadian Cities".  I know this answer is Stratford, ON because I am heading there bright and early tomorrow morning.  I get to spent the week with the lovely and talented Liz King (always Elizabeth to me).

She's working at the Festival ...
and because of this was able to find me great deals on tickets.  Here's what I'll be seeing plus two more which aren't pictured here.
Live theater and hanging out with Elizabeth is about as good as it gets.

This weekend was also as good as it gets because Rob and his family were here and Riley was baptized at our church which was very special to us.  God bless our Riley!



No comments:

Post a Comment