Friday, June 27, 2014

Almost Home

We stayed in Toronto overnight and are now waiting for our flight to Regina.  It will take awhile to assimilate all we have seen and done, but I'm already starting to formulate my "what I liked best" list which I'll complete and post here at a later time.
 
I do know that one thing on that list will be Bob's incredible driving skills on motorways, two lane roads, and one lane paths.  However, I know he's glad to be driving on the right hand side of the road again.  Only once did he turn into the right hand lane and that was on our first day there so all is forgiven.
 
While away we got many reports of Weyburn's gloomy, rainy weather so I have promised my FB friends we will bring the sunny weather home with us.  The weather was superb in Ireland and Scotland and it's a beautiful morning here in Toronto.  I'll see what I can do.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment